Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RETURNS POLICY- PARAGRAPH 16
1. This is a Strictly Trade Only Site, our minimum order is £100.00
2. EMAIL: By agreeing with our Terms and Conditions you agree that you will receive relevant email updates on your order status and that you will receive occasional email promotions. Any email promotional info has a clear opt-out option.
We will never share your details.
3. Carriage is not included on your order and will be added where applicable once your final invoice is created. Carriage charges are for guidelines only and in certain circumstances may vary, however, you will be notified prior to despatch of your order.
4. All stock is subject to availability, we update our website every day but please be aware stock levels vary throughout the day, and when your order is picked if there are any shortages you will not be charged, and your card or PayPal payment will be adjusted accordingly.
5. Once we have received your order, we will contact you by phone to confirm.
6. Please note that all pictures are not an exact representation of the actual stock we have. We have new stock coming in all the time and colours and presentations may change.
7. All Images and Text on this website are copyright to A&K hosiery Ltd or used with the express permission of the original owner. Legal action will be taken against any persons or companies using these Images or Text. Images contain embedded digital watermarks with online tracking. Images shown on akhosiery.co.uk are for guidance only. The products may vary from the images shown, and pack colours and assortments may change without notice.
8. Most orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of cleared funds being received. A&K hosiery do not accept any responsibility for late or incorrect delivery and do not offer any form of compensation.
9. If paying by credit or debit card, delivery will only be made to the address, with the corresponding postcode, and property number, required for security purposes when the card payment is processed.
A&K hosiery only accepts card or Paypal payments from UK addresses.
10. Goods will not be dispatched until full and cleared payment is received.
11. Delivery at our standard charge can only be to mainland UK.
12. The Islands, North Scotland and Ireland will incur an extra charge.
13. Prices are subject to change without notice and are for guidance purposes only.
14.A&K Hosiery retains the right of delivery.
15. Every care is taken to make sure the prices quoted on this website are correct; however they are for guidance only and may be subject to change when your order is confirmed.
16. We hope you are pleased with your order however, please be aware should you need to return anything for any reason, you will be responsible for the shipping and handling costs this will be at your own expense.
A&K hosiery is strictly for the Trade only, Business to Business and does not offer a free returns service, and not to be confused with online retailers, who often offer free returns, once assessed a decision will be made as to refunds.
A&K Hosiery Ltd does not accept any goods back after being sold directly to consumers. It is your responsibility to check the merchandise before dispatch. Goods will not be accepted back after 7 days of delivery.
17. Please be aware A&K Hosiery Ltd is strictly a Trade Only Company, supplying business and not the general public. If you are not a business, you should not proceed with your order.
18. Any shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of your goods. If we are informed after this period, shortages will not be accepted.
19. A refund will be made within 5 working days of the goods being received back into stock. Not including carriage charges, providing the goods are in the same condition as when dispatched i.e. all outer packaging must be intact.
20. A&K Hosiery Ltd will not be responsible for any further shipping costs incurred by the seller,
21. We are unable to refund or credit items which in our opinion have been deliberately damaged, washed or worn. Also due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on Underwear, Tights.
22. We are unable to collect returns from outside of EU territory. It is your responsibility to arrange the safe return of goods and pay any shipping & customs charges.
23. A&K Hosiery Ltd is strictly a Business to Business company only and does not sell directly to consumers.
24. All orders in the process of being invoiced out and packaged are double-checked by at least 2 members of staff and recorded on Video.
25. A&K hosiery accepts no responsibility for shortages when the customer chooses to use a third-party shipping company. Any damaged cartons must be signed as "Damaged" or "Open" A&K Hosiery will not accept responsibility for shortages if the buyer fails to do this.
26. Invoice for your goods is always placed in your carton; if your invoice is missing we must be notified within 2 working days of receipt of your order. After this time copy invoices will not be reissued.
27. We believe we offer the lowest wholesale prices in the UK. If you find an identical product advertised at a lower price, once the proof is provided, we will gladly beat that price on your next purchase.
28. Carriage is charged at the end of your invoice.
29. If you are based outside the UK and are exempt from paying UK Vat, it is your responsibility to notify A&K Hosiery Ltd prior to payment that you are exempt from Vat. We must have a valid Vat number before invoicing and dispatch of goods. The delivery of goods must be to the registered Vat address.
30. We are unable to retrospectively refund Vat if we do not have this information verified before payment.
31. Free delivery only applies to UK Mainland and some postcodes are exempt. This also applies to our Voucher Code offers.
32. Occasionally A&K hosiery may use our customer's logo on our About Us page. If you do not want your company associated with A&K hosiery at any time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your logo.
OUTSIDE THE EU
If you are ordering from outside of the European Union please read the following.
If we are sending goods within the UK, which are to be exported and the customer requires UK VAT to be removed we require the following procedures:
a) It is the customer's responsibility to inform us before we process the order that UK VAT is to be removed.
b) We can only remove UK VAT if the goods are being delivered directly to a shipping agent within the UK. We cannot remove UK VAT if the goods are being delivered to a residential address.
c) When we process the order, a VAT deposit will be charged on the invoice. Once we receive a bill of laden for the goods, we will refund the VAT to the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to provide A & K Hosiery with all the relevant documents.