Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Terms and Conditions
1.This is a strictly Trade Only Site, our minimum order is £40.00
2. EMAIL: By agreeing our Terms and Conditions you agree that you will receive relevant email updates on your order status and that you will receive occasional email promotions. Any email promotional info has a clear opt out option.
We will never share your details.
3.Carriage is not included
on your order and will be added where applicable once your final invoice is
created. Carriage charges are for guideline only and in certain circumstances may vary, however you will be notified prior to despatch of your order.
4.All stock is subject to availability, we update our website every day but please be aware stock levels vary throughout the day, and when your order is picked if there are any shortages you will not be charged, and your Card or PayPal payment will be adjusted accordingly.
5.Once we have received your order, we will contact you by phone to confirm.
6.Please note that all pictures are not an exact representation of the actual stock we have. We have new stock coming in all the time and colours and presentation may change.
7.All Images and Text on this website are copyright to A&K hosiery Ltd or used with the express permission of the original owner. Legal action will be taken against any persons or companies using these Images or Text. Images contain embedded digital watermark with online tracking. Images shown on akhosiery.co.uk are for guidance only. The products may vary from the images shown, and pack colours and assortments may change without notice.
8.Most orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of
cleared funds being received. A&K hosiery do not accept any responsibility for late or incorrect delivery and do not offer any form of compensation.
9.If paying by credit or debit card, delivery will only be made to the address, with the corresponding postcode, and property number, required for security purposes, when the card payment is processed.
10.Goods will not be dispatched until full and cleared payment is received.
11.Delivery at our standard charge can only be to mainland UK.
12.The Islands, North Scotland and Ireland will incur an extra charge.
13.Prices are subject to change without notice and are for guidance purposes only.
14.A&K Hosiery retain the right of delivery.
15.Every care is taken to make sure the Prices quoted on this website are correct; however they are for guidance only and may be subject to change when your order is confirmed.
16.In the event of claims for Faulty or Damaged merchandise; it remains the retailers responsibility to arrange for return of the goods, and once assessed a decision will be made as to refunds. A&K Hosiery Ltd do not accept any goods back after being sold direct to consumers. It is your responsibility to check merchandise before dispatch. Goods will not be accepted back after 7 days of delivery.
17.Please be aware A&K Hosiery Ltd is strictly a Trade Only Company, supplying Registered Traders and not the general public. If you are not a registered business you should not proceed with your order.
18.Safe return of the goods and transport costs are the responsibility of the buyer. A&K hosiery will not pay any return postage costs, including claims for Faulty Goods, this is the Buyers Sole Responsibility.
19. Any shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of your goods. If we are informed after this period, shortages will not be accepted.
20. A refund will be made within 5 working days of the goods being received back into stock. Not including carriage charges, providing the goods are in the same condition as when dispatched i.e. all outer packaging must be intact.
21. A&K Hosiery Ltd will not be responsible for any further Shipping costs incurred by the seller,
22. We are unable to refund or credit items which in our opinion have been deliberately damaged, washed or worn. Also due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on: Underwear, Tights.
23. We are unable to collect returns from outside of EU territory. It is your responsibility to arrange the safe return of goods and pay any shipping & customs charges.
24. A&K Hosiery Ltd is strictly a Trade to Trade company only and not direct to Consumer.
25. All orders in the process of being invoiced out and packaged are double checked by at least 2 members of staff and recorded onto Digital Video.
26. A&K hosiery accept no responsibility for shortages, when the customer chooses to use a third party shipping company. Any dammaged cartons must be signed as "Damaged" or "Open" A&K Hosiery will not accept resposibility for shortages if the buyer fails to to this.
27. Invoice for your goods is always placed in your carton; if your invoice is missing we must be notified within 2 working days of receipt of your order. After this time copy invoices will not be re issued.
28. We believe we offer the lowest wholesale prices in the UK. If you find an identical product advertised at a lower price, once proof is provided, we will gladly beat that price on your next purchase.
29.Carriage is charged at the end of your invoice.
30.If you are based outside the UK and are exempt from paying UK Vat, it is your responsibility to notify A & K Hosiery Ltd prior to payment that you are exempt from Vat. We must have a valid Vat number before invoicing and dispatch of goods. Delivery of goods must be to the registered Vat address.
31.We are unable to retrospectively refund Vat if we do not have this information verified before payment.
32. Free delivery only applies to UK Mainland and some postcodes are exempt. This also applies to our Voucher Code offers.
33. Occasionally A & K Hosiery may use our customers logo on our About Us page. If you do not want your company associated with A & K Hosiery at anytime please email us at email@example.com and we will remove your logo.
OUTSIDE THE EU
If you are ordering from outside of the European Union please read the following.
If we are sending goods within the UK, which are to be exported and the customer requires UK VAT to be removed we require the following procedures:
a) It is the customers responsibility to inform us before we process the order that UK VAT is to be removed.
b) We can only remove UK VAT if the goods are being delivered direct to a shipping agent within the UK. We cannot remove UK VAT if the goods are being delivered to a residential address.
c) When we process the order, a VAT deposit will be charged on the invoice. Once we receive a bill of laden for the goods, we will refund the VAT to the customer. It is the customers responsibility to provide A & K Hosiery with all the relevant documents.