JCB 3 Pack Mens Heavy Duty Work Sock
- Size. 6-11
- Packaging. 3 Pair Pack
- Colours. Black (As Shown)
- Minimum purchase. 4 Packs
- Fibre Content. 52% Cotton, 46% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Category. Wholesale Socks
- Brand. JCB
- A&K Hosiery are the UKs authorised Wholesale Distributor of JCB socks.
- See Extra Info
- IMPROVED SUPPORT DESIGN: These superb JCB mens work boot sock features a reinforced heel and toe ensuring high-wear areas are durable and hard wearing to keep your feet protected and comfortable.
- COMFORT FIT: The number 1 work book sock in the UK has been made with a thick terry cushion to provide you with an extremely comfortable warm mens sock with thermal properties for your feet! The elastane ribbed welt adds extra dimension to these spectacular work boot socks to ensure they stay up whilst you are working outdoors, hiking, walking, running, camping, backpacking, travelling, various athletic pursuits or daily wear.
- ARCH SUPPORT: These superb JCB black work boot socks feature an arch support which helps reduce fatigue in your feet, meaning you can keep comfortable on your feet for longer.
- OUTSTANDING QUALITY: Made out of: 52% Cotton, 46% Polyester, 2% Spandex . These JCB mens boot work socks are made with a cotton blend for breathability to keep your feet cool and dry. The lightweight polyester is hard wearing and the elastane gives a snug fit to the work boot socks to give you a support cushion for your working feet!
- WHY JCB: JCB have created a spectacular mens boot sock that can be used for many different outdoor activities. Be a hero and have the courage to conquer your day knowing your feet are being well looked after in the number 1 work boot sock in the UK. The JCB black ankle boot sock can be used as work socks, thermal socks, walking socks, running socks, hiking socks, sports socks and general daily wear.
A&K Hosiery know you are in business and need your stock quickly; That is why we offer a Fantastic Quick delivery service.
We aim to process your order within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
Please see our charges below for UK mainland
£50.00 to £199.99 - £6.95 Delivery
£200.00 or over FREE DELIVERY (Mainland UK only)
Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: View Delivery Options
European Delivery: View Delivery Options
Click & Collect: View Delivery Options
Rest of World & Shipping Agents: View Delivery Options
View all delivery options Click here